Tendon Tear, Tendonitis and Tendonosis Treatment
Heal Tendon Injury Using Natural Solutions
- Have you injured your tendon or been diagnosed with tendonitis and are suffering from pain and inflammation with difficulty healing?
- Have you had tendon tear caused by repetitive use or injury and are considering surgery because it is too slow to heal?
- Are you still having difficulty with your injured or inflamed tendon even with the help of anti-inflammatories/pain killers or other therapies?
- Has scar formation and/or calcification occurred which may cause you disability?
The experienced practitioners at Wei Musculoskeletal Institute can help you halt and heal the condition with Chinese herbal formulas by:
- Improving local blood flow and microcirculation, thus supplying required building blocks for tendon tissue repair and reducing tendon inflammations.*
- Increasing lymphatic circulation for enhanced necrotic tissue breakdown and effective removal of cellular waste debris.*
- Enhancing catabolic process to dissolve scars and calcifications.*
- Enhancing metabolism to accelerate biosynthesis of collagen for new tendon regeneration.*
Our treatment can help patients reduce tendon pain/inflammation, dissolve the scar tissue and calcifications and help get complete healing of tendonitis, tendonosis, tendon injuries such as tendon tears, and avoid surgery. Common tendon injuries we can heal include Rotator Cuff, Tennis Elbow, Patellar tendonitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Achilles tendonitis, Planta Faciitis, TMJ…
- Patients with acute tendon strain, partial tendon tear or tendonitis which is still inflamed can achieve complete healing in 2-3 weeks.*
- Patients with degenerative tendonitis due to the formation of scar tissue and/or calcification, or tendonosis can have complete healing, reversal of their tendon degeneration, and resolution of the scars and calcification in 4-6 weeks.*
Wei Musculoskeletal Institute Practitioners have an over 95% success rate in treating tendon tear, tendonitis and tendonosis using natural solutions.
*DISCLAIMER: individual results may vary.
Successful Treatment of 25 Soccer Players Against Acute Tendon Apathy
Marco Cazares, DC, Indio, CA 92201 United States
The following study presents a clinical review of 25 patients (soccer players) with lower extremity tendinopathy. Of this sample, 14 patients were seen for acute medial collateral tendonitis. 6 patients came for acute deltoid ligament strains (Great 1 to Great 2). The remaining 5 patients suffered from knee patella tendonitis associated with the Osgood Shatter syndrome.
All 25 cases have been submitted to a trial therapy using ice packs and taping orthotic support. Every patient of the sample was prescribed with Wei Musculoskeletal Institute herbal treatment. No other physical therapy was performed.
All 25 patients obtained very good to excellent responses (after the first week of trial). For more than 86% of the patients, two sessions of the herbal treatment were sufficient for an almost total resolution of the symptoms). * 24% of the sample required four sessions of the herbal treatment to obtain the same response. * It is noted that the use of herbal treatment of acute tendinopathy is a promising treatment protocol for all physicians who encounter this condition. A larger group trial should be performed.
* DISCLAIMER:Individual results may vary.
Complete Healing of a Torn Bicep
Diane Jones, Northborough, MA 01532, October 2016
A 72 y.o. male patient came to Diane for a torn bicep. He played golf all the time, the injury happened while he was playing golf. The tear wasn’t a complete tear, which was a little over 2 inches long and 1/4 inch wide, which one could see just by looking at his arm. His MD recommended immobilization therapy.
His wife referred him to Diane. Diane immediately treated him according to Wei Musculoskeletal Institute protocol and prescribed 6 consecutive sessions of treatment. After he finished the 6th session, the tear was gone! He could no longer see it, he couldn’t even find it with palpitation either!* He asked Diane if he can play golf again. Diane gave him a guideline of how to ease back into golf: if he can hit one bucket of golf balls and feel no pain afterward, he should be able to get back to playing regularly. The patient was completely cured and now plays golf all the time!*
* DISCLAIMER:Individual results may vary.
Read More Testimonials Learn about Related Research
Selected Practitioners View All Practitioner
If you have any questions, please fill out the contact form below.
Your Information will be used to help us assist you faster and better. All the information will be kept confidential.
* These fields are required.