Frozen Shoulder Treatment
Address your frozen shoulder pain with an all-natural and non-surgical option
This Chinese herbal treatment is used by experienced practitioners who work with the Wei Musculoskeletal Institute (WMI) and its patients.
What’s happening in your shoulder:
- In frozen shoulder there is synovial inflammation which decreases range of motion and shoulder lubrication causing pain
- The shoulder joint capsule is supported by soft tissues such as ligaments and muscles as well a strong connective tissue that become stiff
- In severe frozen shoulder cases there is a dense matrix of type I and III collagen in the joint capsule that creates scar tissue that intrudes upon the space needed for movement
How do WMI solutions work?
This all-natural solution is specific to each and every frozen shoulder patient, whether you’ve just been diagnosed or you’ve been struggling for months/years. The transdermal Chinese herbal formula passes into the skin where they work to:
- Increases lymphatic circulation to resolve synovial inflammation allowing for better range of motion*
- Increases local temperature to accelerate metabolic reactions that expedite healthy collagen regeneration*
- Increases local blood supply to bring in more nutrients to decrease healing time and provide pain-relief*
- Increases catabolic processes to break down the dense matrix of collagen fibers and scar tissue to decrease stiffness*
Patients experience decreased pain within the first week and complete resolution with full range of motion just in one to two months.*
*DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
A closer look at some of the Chinese herbs:
Enriches the blood and promotes blood circulation. Increases nitric oxide production which enhances the recovery of capillaries and diameter to increase the number of open capillaries as well as blood flow.
Variety of health benefits including analgesic and anti- inflammatory effects. Inhibits the release of inflammatory mediators like prostaglandins.
Plus, thirteen more all-natural Chinese herbs!
Please fill out the short form to the right of this screen for your free consultation and to learn more about how WMI specialists and practitioners can help you.
Successful Improvement of Frozen Shoulder
Chen-Ying Huang, DAOM, EAMP, WA. 11/8/2019
A male patient has been seeing Dr. Huang since 8/29/2019 for his shoulder pain due to overuse. He had this shoulder pain for 10 years and the pain affected his daily activities such as lifting and moving. He had surgery on his left shoulder on 4/24/2019 which improved his condition until it was reinjured in August 2019. The muscles were tight and sore when he did any lifting or moving. He had moderate degrees of limitation and range of motion (ROM).
Dr. Huang used local acupuncture treatment around the injured area and provided him with the Wei Musculoskeletal Institute (WMI) herbal patches for tendons. After acupuncture twice a week for 4 weeks and the use of 10 herbal patches, his shoulder pain improved by 90% with normal ROM. He was able to lift and move without pain.
Dr. Huang recommended specific stretching exercises to continue his healing process and to prevent future re-injury.
* DISCLAIMER:Individual results may vary.
Successful Resolution of Frozen Shoulder Pain
Teri Langford, DC, TX
An 86-year-old male entered the office with Frozen Shoulder syndrome. This man was a healthcare professional and was actively practicing. The pain was increasing and he was able to work only by holding his right arm up with his left hand and having the tools handed to him.
I recommended Wei Musculoskeletal Institute herbal patches which were applied to the shoulder, anterior compartment. He also took an internal herbal supplement to increase systemic microcirculation. He noticed improvement immediately. A total of 6 patches in one month were used and the shoulder has full range of motion and no pain.*
*DISCLAIMER: individual results may vary.
Selected Practitioners View All Practitioner
View All Practitioner
If you have any questions, please fill out the contact form below.
Your Information will be used to help us assist you faster and better. All the information will be kept confidential.
* These fields are required.