Rheumatoid Arthritis and Ankylosing Spondylitis Treatment
Reverse Autoimmune and Repair Disc/Joint Damage Using Natural Solutions
- Have you been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis and are you suffering from joint pain and/or neck pain, back pain, sciatica caused by joint or disc inflammation?
- Are you still having difficulty with your joint, neck, or back even with the help of pain killers and other medications?
- Have your joints become deformed, or has fusion of the spine occurred?
- Is your quality of life severely impaired and your condition getting progressively worse?
The experienced practitioners at Wei Musculoskeletal Institute can help you halt and reverse your joint and disc inflammation and resolve your autoimmune condition with Chinese herbal formulas by:
1) Enhancing lymphatic circulation for effective removal of the antigens and/or cell debris that trigger immune reactions.*
2) Improving the specificity of the immune systems and stop the self-attack and reduce joint and disc inflammation.*
3) Improving local blood flow and systemic microcirculation, thus supplying the necessary building blocks for cartilage tissue regeneration and joint/disc damage repair.*
Our treatment can help patients reduce neck, back, sciatic and/or joint pain within a short period of time and reverse the autoimmune conditions for long term relief.
- Patients can experience reduced pain and inflammation in 2-4 weeks.*
- Patients with mild or moderate conditions can have complete resolution in 6-8 weeks.*
- Patients with severe conditions can have significant improvement in 3 months.*
- With continued 6-9 months of treatment, patients can have their RA factor return to negative.*
Wei Musculoskeletal Institute practitioners have an over 95% success rate in treating rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis using natural solutions.
*DISCLAIMER: individual results may vary.
Successful Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment
Ronald Mullen , AP, Stuart, FL 34994 United States
A 57 year old male presents with stiffness and soreness bilaterally in all joints of the upper and lower extremities. Symptoms are aggravated by walking, especially the ankle joints, which swell severely and produce extreme pain. He reports his condition is getting worse and that he had to leave his employment six months earlier and is now completely disabled. He has been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis by his previous MD.
After TCM examination, he was given acupuncture treatment and herbal solutions. At his next appointment, three days later, he reported that the swelling in his left ankle had disappeared within the first 24 hours, with other symptoms beginning to improve. Continuing this protocol, after one week, he reported all symptoms had improved approximately 70%. With continued treatment and herbs for three additional weeks, he reports improvement at 80%. He continues to improve at the time of this writing, and is planning to return to work soon. In his own words, he says the treatment has given me my life back. *
P.S. Eight months later, the patient did another blood test and found that the Rh factor became negative. *
* DISCLAIMER:Individual results may vary.
Successful Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
A female patient, age 38, had been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis in 2010. She suffered from severe pain in all parts of the body including her hands. Her ESR amounted to 80 and her SHRP to 7 (very high values).
The practitioner started the patient on a two month treatment program. It was composed of herbal treatment solutions, fish oil as well as an anti-inflammatory products. In addition, a healthy diet had been introduced.
The treatment program reduced the pain by 70-80% within two weeks. * The herbal solution was applied for a total of 2 months. For preventative reasons the patient still uses fish oil. The patient has kept the diet until now.
The patient had almost no pain at the end of the treatment program (after 2 months). A patient diagnoses after three months yielded an ESR of 20 and an SHRP of 3 (substantial reduction as a result of the treatment). The results had been sustained ever since. *
* DISCLAIMER:Individual results may vary.
Learn about Related Research
Selected Practitioners View All Practitioner
If you have any questions, please fill out the contact form below.
Your Information will be used to help us assist you faster and better. All the information will be kept confidential.
* These fields are required.