Cartilage Injury Treatment
Accelerate the Healing of Cartilage Injuries Using Natural Solutions
- Do you have a cartilage tear and are looking for alternatives to surgery?
- Are your joints swollen and have a limited range of motion?
- Do your hands or feet have persistent swelling?
- Are you developing arthritis as a result of the cartilage injury?
The experienced practitioners at Wei Musculoskeletal Institute can help you heal your cartilage injury with Chinese herbal formulas by:
- Restoring cartilage tissue by improving local blood flow, thus supplying nutrients and the required building blocks for cartilage tissue repair and regeneration. *
- Increasing lymphatic circulation for enhanced necrotic tissue breakdown and
removal of cellular waste debris. *
- Enhancing metabolism to accelerate biosynthesis of proteoglycans in cartilage
Our treatment can help patients reduce pain and inflammation within a short period of time, accelerate new cartilage tissue growth for long-term relief, and avoid surgery. Common cartilage injuries we can address include torn meniscus, torn labrum, patellofemoral pain syndrome (Chondromalacia Patella Syndrome), AC joint injury, sacroiliac joint injury, rib cage cartilage injury, Costochondritis or Tietze syndrome.
- Patients with mild or moderate cartilage injury can achieve complete healing of the cartilage injury with total symptom elimination in 2-4 weeks. *
- Patients with severe cartilage injury with complete separation of the meniscus or labrum who have been recommended surgery can experience less pain and joint inflammation in 2-4 weeks, and regain full functionality in 1-3 months. *
Wei Musculoskeletal Institute Practitioners have over a 95% success rate in addressing cartilage injuries using natural solutions.
*DISCLAIMER: individual results may vary.
Successful Treatment of Knee Injury
Jack Kucheran, DC, Calgary, AB T1Y6X3 Canada, 2011
Condition: Torn Medial Meniscus/left knee pain, medial knee pain, joint restriction and loss of range of motion (ROM), left leg muscle atrophy, unable to climb stairs up or down without pain, experienced pain every step and had a limp.
Products/Treatments Used: chiropractic, electro-laser, acupuncture, laser, herbal treatments and a liquid herbal intake formula
Treatment timeline: June 2011: herbal treatments were started in October 2011
Improvements: less left knee pain, increase ROM and strength, 95% better, patient is able to climb stairs up or down without pain, no limp, increased strength. *
Quality of Life Improvement: No more pain walking, can climb stairs up and down without pain. The patient went skiing downhill and there was no problem, went cross country skiing for 6 hours/24 KLMs and there was no problem. The patient started doing weights again, rebounding (trampoline) 20-25 minutes, there was no problem either. The patient was very satisfied.*
* DISCLAIMER:Individual results may vary. No gurantee of specific results.
Total Pain Free and Function Improvement of a Torn Meniscus in Left Knee
PA, United States, 2004
A male patient, age 46, was diagnosed with a torn meniscus in his left knee in 2004 (tear in cartilage). Various attempts of treatment (ultrasound, electric muscle stimulation, acupuncture, flexibility and strength, exercise) had failed to deliver complete relief. Functional improvement amounted to about 50% only after a four week treatment.
The patient started to use herbal treatment solutions. Within minutes after beginning the first herbal treatment the pain level reduced by at least 50%. After two weeks of herbal treatment, the patient had regained 90% functionality (90% of the time the patient is 100% free of pain and 100% functional). A maintenance care had been applied ever since. The results had sustained ever since (for 7 years now). *
* DISCLAIMER:Individual results may vary.
Learn about Related Research
Selected Practitioners View All Practitioner
If you have any questions, please fill out the contact form below.
Your Information will be used to help us assist you faster and better. All the information will be kept confidential.
* These fields are required.